Are you interested in locally, humanely raised grass-fed beef? Alexis and John have a friend that is a hobby rancher and land-use enthusiast in Petaluma who raises a small herd of cattle each year in a way that benefits the land, the cows and the consumer. They have been buying ¼ cow from him for many years.
- 100% grass-fed and grass-finished cows, raised in Petaluma, CA.
- Butchered by a small family butcher shop (Bud’s Custom Meats in Penngrove, CA).
- You can get ½ or ¼ of a cow, butchered into cuts such as T-bone, sirloin, filet, ribeye, roasts, ground beef, etc. ¼ of a cow takes up most of a small chest freezer.
- Price/lb is approximately $1.50/lb less than buying grass-fed beef in a store, and ~ $.20/lb more than conventional feed lot beef.
- Price varies depending on the size of the cow, but ¼ cow costs ~ $750. ¼ cow lasts us ~ 1 year (for 2 adults).
- Pre-order now (no payment until you receive it). Pick up in late June or early July from Bud’s Custom Meats in Penngrove, CA.
If you’re interested, talk to John Engelhardt or Alexis Madrid here at Jigsaw, or text or email:
As many rounds as possible in 12 minutes
5 Overhead squat (135#/95#)
7 Burpee over bar